Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Delaware Smile Center, we believe that you, the patient, are the most important part of your dental care team. We believe that an educated patient is an empowered patient.
Your questions are important, and that is why we are pleased to offer a selection of some of the most common questions we receive. Of course, if your question isn’t answered here, please feel free to ask us!
- Do dental implants hurt?
- Am I healthy enough for dental implants?
- Do I have to see a different doctor for the implant procedure?
- I still have more questions. What should I do?
- Am I too old for orthodontic care?
- Do you provide preventive care as well as cosmetic dentistry?
- I'm concerned about my receding gums. What can you do to help me?
- I need orthodontic care, but I really don't want braces. What are my options?
- Can my teenager get Invisalign?
- Do you provide orthodontic care for children and teenagers?
- I haven't seen a dentist in years, and I'm afraid that my dental care will hurt. Is sedation dentistry right for me?
- Do 6 Month Braces really only take six months?
- I'm about to get married, and I'm embarrassed by my yellow teeth. How long will professional teeth whitening take?
- I'm interested in dental veneers. Am I a good candidate?
- Will other people be able to tell that I have dental crowns or dental implants?
- Do I really need to worry about crooked teeth?