We are so happy to be back! Everyone at Delaware Smile Center has been vigorously preparing for our re-opening so that we can safely treat all of our patients while delivering the same high quality dental care.
The safety of our patients and our staff is paramount so we have implemented recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Delaware State Dental Society, which include:
- Screening our entire staff daily for COVID-19 symptoms and performing temperature checks
- Screening each patient daily for COVID-19 symptoms and performing temperature checks
- Fogging our office with hypochlorous acid (also known as electrolyzed water) - a naturally occurring substance in our bodies that is 100% safe but also effective at killing microbes, including the coronavirus
- Enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) for all of our staff including face shields and 3D printed facemasks
- Professional grade air purifiers located throughout the office to recycle air
Check out this video on our infection control measures: